Job Title: Senior Architect
Job Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Job Sector: Architecture & Interiors
Job Ref: 3167
Our client, is a large, Bethesda, MD based, experience-focused design and strategy collective.They are searching for a licensed Senior Architect to join their growing team.
This person will be expected to both lead and perform within a design team in a self-directed manner in multiple aspects of Architecture and Interiors process - including but not limited to the design & documentation of all phases, the preparation of materials, and construction administration activities within established budgets, schedules, and programmatic requirements. You will be expected to lead the documentation and management of repetitive, branded concept restaurant and retail projects.
- Display passion and an innovative approach to architecture, planning and interior that combines collaboration, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in design, design execution, and sustainable principles.
- Work with team on multiple, complex projects through all phases from proposal through construction.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the architectural design process and integration of interior architecture/design concepts with the ability to develop interior design components.
- Develop and coordinate detailed design concepts, functional requirements and project-design criteria.
- Assist with design and technical coordination among disciplines, and respond to technical implications of design decisions.
- Develops responses to contractor questions, inquiries, RFI’s etc. under periodic direction of an assigned supervisor.
- Actively supports compliance with BIM/CAD project standards and procedures.
- Interface with our Projection Direction team on creation and maintenance of project metrics and parameters such as fees and schedules.
- Advanced experience in construction documentation production, project design specifications and shop drawing review & Quality Assurance
- Active participant in client engagement.
- Registered Architect – NCARB preferred
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited program
- 15+ years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably within the retail, restaurant or hospitality industries
- Successful design leadership or multiple projects and teams
- Documentation proficiency in Revit or relevant BIM software preferred
- Advanced experience in construction documentation production, project design specifications, and shop drawing review
- Advanced experience with construction materials and specifications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Please send resume and work samples to email@example.com
Opus Career Management is the leading A/E/C recruitment firm who specialize in permanent, direct hire recruiting for senior and intermediate level candidates throughout the US