Job Title: Creative Director
Job Salary: DOE + Full Benefits
Job Sector: Construction & Real Estate
Position: Construction Project Manager
Company Type: Architectural Glass & Metal Contractor
Location: Manhattan, New York
Salary: DOE + full benefits
My client in New York is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their firm. Their expertise lies in architectural glass and metal façade projects for large-scale commercial buildings. They are based in Manhattan with all projects located within the boroughs. My client manages projects for window walls, curtain walls, aluminum panels, storefronts, and interior glass.
- Oversee, organize and drive projects from estimate or budget phase through project completion and close-out.
- To provide leadership and to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships of the on-site staff and to promote a positive project morale.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Plan and review quality control procedures, safety and security practices, field office location and layout, temporary utilities, staging areas, equipment and manpower.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor all reports and activities to ensure a project runs on-time and with-in budget.
- Orchestrates the communication for all job RFI’s with the owner/architect.
- To verify that each Subcontractor has completed his contractual requirements as condition precedent to beginning their work.
- 10+ years of project management experience in the glass & metal industry.
- Must have current or previous experience running exterior glass curtain wall or window wall projects.
- Experience independently running multiple million dollar projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
If you are interested in this position please apply above or send your resume directly to Stephanie at email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant - Construction
New York City
Opus Career Management is the leading A/E/C recruitment firm who specializes in permanent, direct hire recruiting for senior and intermediate level candidates throughout the US.