Join the Opus Team
Opus Career Management is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in architecture, interior design, engineering, construction and graphic and digital design positions. With offices in New York and LA we are perfectly placed to work with clients on a national and international basis.
We are hiring Senior Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Consultants to work in any of our offices. All of our Consultants work on a full desk doing 360 recruitment, with responsibility for client development and management, headhunting candidates, and filling vacancies at intermediate and senior levels.
What we can offer:
- Fantastic, industry leading training from recruitment experts who have over 20 years’ experience and who will give you the secrets of how to get to the top and make big money
- Competitive base salary, excellent benefits including 20 days’ vacation (in addition to all US holidays), and an uncapped commission scheme
- Realistic opportunity to earn $80-90k in your first year and well over $100k in year 2
- A tangible career path to promotion and growth prospects
- A results driven environment coupled with a fantastic work/life balance – unlike many of our competitors we do not work crazy hours per day!!
- Sales incentives to win meals in top restaurants, sports tickets, spa days and other fantastic activities
- Sales competitions with prizes of vacations to the Caribbean and Europe
- We are giving you a career, not just a job. We’re looking to hire and groom future leaders of our business
- In our industry, we have a well-known brand name and an excellent reputation with our clients, as we work with some of the world’s best known design firms
What we want from you:
- If you are smart, down to earth, competitive, hungry, money motivated, and enjoy a fun environment then you are our kind of person and we want to talk to you!
- Senior Recruitment Consultants should have at least 3 years’ experience of third party recruitment experience in any industry, with a proven track record of billing
- Recruitment Consultants should have at least a year or more work experience in B2B sales in any industry
- People who thrive under pressure and have a track record of hard work, who are energetic and motivated to grow their business and be the best that they can be
You must be eligible to work in the US.
For more information contact Nick Ray on 201 850 1450 or at email@example.com