My client is a boutique interior design firm located in Atlanta, GA. The firm specializes in high-end residential and commercial design. They are currently looking for a Senior Interior Architect/Designer who will be responsible for overseeing design and project management of high end residential projects.
• 5+ years residential interior design experience
• Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Revit, and Architectural Desktop (ex: layering, FTP coordination, rendering, 3-D applications).
• Expert knowledge of trade resources and showrooms
• Ability to travel locally and work some evenings and nights, as needed
• Work Authorization US (required)
If you are interested in this role please email your resume and portfolio to Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior Designers with 6-10 yrs of experience in San Diego or Irvine, CA… one of our clients, a top architecture...Apply For This Job
Our client – a top architecture and design firm based in NYC – is actively seeking a strong Interior Architect...Apply For This Job
My client is a boutique interior design firm providing services for clients in New York, New Jersey, and across the...Apply For This Job