My client is a boutique interior design firm providing services for clients in New York, New Jersey, and across the country. The firm specializes in high-end residential design, closely partnering with their in-house architecture firm.
They are currently looking for an Interior Architect/Designer who will be responsible for overseeing design and project management.
This position requires attention to detail, organization, and follow through. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, is able to take direction, and manage multiple projects at once. Candidate should be comfortable with all phases of a project from schematic design to construction administration.
· Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
· 6-7 years previous interior design or interior architecture experience
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, including architectural detailing, and custom furniture design
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
· Proficiency of Microsoft Office
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge and understanding of custom furniture design is a plus
If you are interested in this role please email your resume and portfolio to :
Our client is an award winning, global architecture, planning and design firm. They are one of the top players in...Apply For This Job
Interior Designers with 6-10 yrs of experience in San Diego or Irvine, CA… one of our clients, a top architecture...Apply For This Job
Our client is an award winning high end residential architecture firm providing services for clients in New York, New Jersey,...Apply For This Job
Senior-level, licensed architects or professional engineers with more than 15 years of experience in mostly healthcare architectural design… We’re looking...Apply For This Job
My client is a boutique interior design firm located in Atlanta, GA. The firm specializes in high-end residential and commercial...Apply For This Job