My client is a boutique interior design firm providing services for clients in New York, New Jersey, and across the country. The firm specializes in high-end residential design, closely partnering with their in-house architecture firm.
They are currently looking for an Interior Architect/Designer who will be responsible for overseeing design and project management.
This position requires attention to detail, organization, and follow through. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, is able to take direction, and manage multiple projects at once. Candidate should be comfortable with all phases of a project from schematic design to construction administration.
· Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
· 6-7 years previous interior design or interior architecture experience
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, including architectural detailing, and custom furniture design
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
· Proficiency of Microsoft Office
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge and understanding of custom furniture design is a plus
If you are interested in this role please email your resume and portfolio to :
A national interdisciplinary design firm is seeking an experienced Project Architect for their Santa Monica studio. Applicants must have a...Apply For This Job
Our client is an award winning high end residential architecture firm providing services for clients in New York, New Jersey,...Apply For This Job
Our client is an award winning, global architecture, planning and design firm. They are one of the top players in...Apply For This Job
Our client is an award winning full-service design firm providing architecture, master planning, urban design, interior architecture, space planning and programming. They...Apply For This Job
Interior Designers with 6-10 yrs of experience in San Diego or Irvine, CA… one of our clients, a top architecture...Apply For This Job